The MBX® Massage Ball provides intense deep tissue compression for ultimate relief of aches and pains. Designed to replicate the pressure a massage therapist's elbow the MBX® Massage Ball is ideal for targeting extreme discomfort is isolated areas such as calves, piriformis and pecs.
The MBX is recommended for dense muscles or anyone who prefers intense compression. The extra firm EVA foam compresses and “grips” tissue, encouraging blood and oxygen flow to enhance overall movement and range of motion. With a slip resistant texture, the MBX can be used on any hard surface, so you can roll anytime, anywhere. For best results, place the ball directly on the area of discomfort, apply pressure and roll side to side.
- Use to extreme discomfort and tightness
- Convenient size for travel and portability
- Provides intense firmness for dense muscle tissue
- Foam surface makes cleaning easy and efficient
- Designed to withstand repeated use without breaking down
- Recommended areas of use:
- Lower Leg: foot, calf, tibilias anterior,
- Hip/Glutes: glutes, psoas,
- Upper Body: upper back, chest/pecs, lats/side torso, neck and arms.