The MB1® Massage Ball provides direct deep tissue compression for fast relief of aches, pains and muscle fatigue in small areas. It can be used on any surface, so you can roll anytime, anywhere.
The MB1 Massage Ball is a great choice for targeted relief. It’s EVA foam surface more effectively “grips” the areas being addressed to release discomfort and tightness without pinching or irritating nerves like a harder golf ball or lacrosse ball might do. With a slip resistant texture, the MB1 can be used on any hard surface, so you can roll anytime, anywhere. For best results, place the ball directly on the area of discomfort, apply pressure and roll side to side.
- Use to manage minor aches and pains
- Convenient size for travel and portability
- Foam surface makes cleaning easy and efficient
- Designed to withstand repeated use without breaking down
- 6cm Diameter
Recommended areas of use:
- Lower Leg: foot, calf, tibilias anterior,
- Hip/Glutes: glutes, psoas,
- Upper Body: upper back, chest/pecs, lats/side torso, neck and arms.