Optrex Eye Wash with Eye Bath washes, soothes and cleanses tired and uncomfortable eyes.
- Washes, soothes, and cleanses
- Washes away particles to cleanse the eyes
- Is specially designed to soothe tired and uncomfortable eyes
- Contains natural plant extracts
- Suitable for everyday use
Optrex Eye Wash with Eye Bath is specially designed to soothe tired and uncomfortable eyes. Modern living (such as computer work and air conditioning), dust particles, pollen, grit and smoke can damage the eyes' surface, leaving eyes feeling tired and uncomfortable.
Optrex Eye Wash with Eye Bath for tired, uncomfortable eyes is so versatile; it's a must-have for your first aid kit. Balanced at the natural pH level of tears and enriched with plant extracts, it gently helps to remove dust, make-up and other particles that can easily get trapped on the surface of your eye.
Optrex Eye Wash with Eye Bath for tired, uncomfortable eyes comes with a single eye bath for application.
- Unique Flexiseal eyebath
- Specially designed to fit comfortably against the eye to help prevent leakage
Available in the following sizes
110ml and 300ml
How to use the wash
- Ensure your hands are clean and dry and the bottle's seal is intact.
- Pour the wash into the eye bath until it's about a third full. Bend your head forward, holding the eye bath by its base.
- Place the eye bath over your eye and slowly raise your head with your eye open, so wash flows into it. Gently rock your head from side to side for at least 30 seconds.
- If the eye bath is likely to be used by more than one person it is a sensible precaution to sterilize it by boiling it in water.
- Optrex Multi Action Eye Wash for tired, uncomfortable eyes is suitable for everyday use.
Do you wear contacts?
Don't use Optrex Eye Wash with Eye Bath for tired, uncomfortable eyes while or just before wearing your contact lenses. Wait 15 minutes after use before wearing contact lenses.