The Zamst A2-DX provides the strongest ankle support for moderate to severe ankle sprains and instability. The dual exterior moulded supports anatomically conform to the ankle, firmly stabilising the movements of both inversion (rolling inward) and eversion (rolling outward). A connected plantar strap increases support level by pulling upward from the heel by applying a stirrup type of pressure. The plantar strap also has an anti-slip function. X (cross) straps use the taping function (figure-eight) to prevent the ankle from unstable lateral and anterior movements. The brace is made of a lightweight breathable material designed to allow ventilation for keeping you cool during exercise plus anti-bacterial deodorant properties for freshness.
- Exterior moulded supports
- Plantar strap with non-slip function
- X-Cross strap provides extra support
- Materials: Fiber: Nylon, Polyester, Elastane. Non-Fiber: Chloroprene, Polyurethane, Polyethylene, Polyacetal, Imitation leather, Brass.
- Moderate to severe ankle sprains and instability