The cotton crepe bandage for support and retention.
USL crepe bandage can be used as universal dressing retention bandages. All three bandaging techniques offer the benefits of support and relief of injuries while not inhibiting mobility.
Alternate uses include:
• Suitable for light support
• Sports bandaging
• Securing splints and non-adhesive dressings
• Permeable to air and resistant to grease, oils, ointments and perspiration
• An economical latex-free cotton crepe retention bandage made from unbleached cotton.
• 98% cotton and 2% elastane.