Coreshorts Pro 3.0 offers maximum core protection and functional stability, helping to reduce strains and sprains. They are the only product that supports the lower back, pelvis and hip as a functional unit. The unique Core Activation System helps to stabilise the pelvic ring, control the pelvis and hip as well as create tension for outward motion and rotation.
- Provides pelvic stability for lower back and pelvic conditions such as lumbo-sacral dysfunction, sacro-iliac joint laxity, hip arthritis and groin injury recovery.
- Maximal support for lower back, pelvis, hip and groin area while optimizing motion contol.
- Designed to meet medical grade compression ratings and has a compression rating of 20-30 mmHg.
- Designed to support injury recovery and facilitate a safe return to work and day-to-day activities.
- Engineered stretch-fabric provides 80% more directional and functional stability than a regular compression short.
- Available in sizes Small- XX Large