Shock Dr Mouthguard Superfit Allsport Adult White
- Communicate better with highly breathable and speak-able InVent tech
- Developed to handle the hard court, hard elbows and hard shots of basketball and othe impact sport
- InVent tech for breathability & speakability
- Bio-Fit design
- Gel windows add shock absorption
- Gel-Fit Liner
- Low-temp fitting
NO BOIL – LOW HEAT FITTING INSTRUCTIONS
NOTE: The mouth guard has a very tight and close fit. The advanced material softens to a firm putty-like consistency that provides ample time to manipulate and form to the teeth.
Take Your Time and Don’t Rush.
1. Heat water to 150F
• Heat 16 oz water on stove, in sauce pan DO NOT BOIL, and pour 12oz into glass measuring cup - OR -
• Heat 16 oz water in glass measuring cup in microwave pour out approx. 4oz. to result in 12 oz.
• Fully Immerse Temp Strip in water. It can be trimmed with a scissor at the 100 degree mark to fit more easily in container). A thermometer can also be used
• Mix in small amounts of room temp water to cool hot water to lower the temperature
• Non-Flavored Mouth guard: 150 temp indicator is Green/Gold in color, or about 145 degrees