The USL Sport Ice/Hot Bag provides convenient hot/cold therapy for home or sport.
- Soft fabric: Soft to the touch to enhance comfort and coverage of the injured area.
- No Leakage: Special sewing technique create superior leak resistant.
- Ice/Hot use: Suitable for both cold and hot therapy (Accept temperature:-20~70°C)
- Certificate: ISO9001/ISO13485/CE/TUV
- Available in 23cm and 28cm
- Outer Material: POLYESTER + TPU
- Capacity: 1.8 Litre (1800mls) / 3.0 litre (3000mls)
- Colour: Black with white cap
- For best results, fill 3/4 of the bag with a combination of ice cubes and water. Do not crush ice inside the bag or force fused cubes through the mouth opening. Apply the ice bag to the treatment area for 20 minutes every 2-4 hours. If the ice bag is too cold, wrap with a soft cloth and reapply. Do not use for more than 20 minutes at a time.
- For best results, fill 3/4 of the bag with hot water between 50-60 degrees. If necessary, add a little cold water to keep the water temperature at a safe level. Do not pour boiling water directly into the bag. Apply the hot bag to the treatment area for 20 minutes.
Warning: Do not pour 100°C boiling water directly into the bag.