The USL Sport Ice/Hot Bag provides convenient hot/cold therapy for home or sport.
- Available in 23cm (2 litre capacity) and 28cm (3 litre capacity)
- Cold therapy lowers high body temperature, alleviates pain and soreness and reduces bruising and swelling
- Hot therapy enhances circulation to promote healing, relieves fatigue and decreases pain
- For best results, fill 3/4 of the bag with a combination of ice cubes and water. Do not crush ice inside the bag or force fused cubes through the mouth opening. Apply the ice bag to treatment area for 20 minutes every 2-4 hours. If the ice bag is too cold, wrap with a soft cloth and reapply. Do not use for more than 20 minutes at a time.
- For best results, fill 3/4 of the bag with hot water between 50-60 degrees. If necessary, add a little cold water to keep the water temperature at a safe level. Do not pour boiling water directly into the bag. Apply the hot bag to the treatment area for 20 minutes.