The Stabiliser Pressure Biofeedback unit gives valuable information to ensure quality and precision in exercise performance and muscle testing. It allows the clinician and patient to determine if the patient is able to selectively isolate and maintain contractions of the cervical or lumbopelvic core stabilisation muscles. The measuring range is 0-200 mmHg analog pressure with an accuracy of +/- 3 mnHz pressure.
Features and Benefits:
- Use with exercise to protect and stabilise joints
- Prevent and treat low back and neck pain
- Improve core stabilisation exercises
- Enhance home exercise programs
- Stabiliser™ unit comes complete with display gauge, pressure cell and instruction booklet