The DonJoy UltraSling III ER is used after initial anterior shoulder dislocation or post operatively when external rotation is desired. The anterior part of the capsule hangs loosely during internal rotation and the labrum is able to displace medially.
In external rotation, the subscapularis tendon tightens thus closing the anterior joint cavity and helping the labrum maintain a good position on the glenoid rim.
Features & Benefits:
• 15 degree and 30 degree versions to suit your protocol
• Comfortable foam pillow for patient compliance
• De-rotational shoulder strap to keep product in place
• Quick release buckles make it easy to take on and off
• Popular UltraSling materials and adjustable straps for patient comfort
• Four sizes in left and right versions to suit your needs
Color: Black sling with black pillow