The DonJoy Lateral J knee brace is our most popular patella stabilising brace. The brace is equipped with a tubular, lateral “J” buttress that runs alongside the knee and provides support against lateral patellar subluxation, dislocations, or improper patellar tracking. The Lateral J knee brace can be worn during day-to-day activities, as well as sports.
Drytex is DonJoy's (DJO) exclusive solution for patients with neoprene sensitivities or those who prefer less warmth from their bracing. Constructed of a unique patented nylon core and polyester Lycra fabric, it allows for improved airflow while still giving ample support and compression. Perfect for people in warm weather climates and those with neoprene allergies or irritations.
The DonJoy Lateral J knee brace is used to treat or prevent the following injuries:
- Dislocating Kneecaps (Patellar dislocation)
- Lateral Patellofemoral Malalignment
- Lateral Patellar Subluxation
Product Features…and the benefits you’ll experience!
- Tubular, Lateral “J” Buttress - Helps stabilise your kneecap (patella). Available in left or right configuration.
- Lateral to Medial Straps - Provides additional stabilisation and you get to adjust the straps to provide the support that you need.