The Donjoy Playmaker II is suitable for mild to moderate ACL, PCL, MCL and LCL instabilities, with CI strapping. It is a neoprene alternative constructed of a unique nylon core and polyester Lycra® fabric that allows for improved airflow. This fabric is ideal for patients who have neoprene-based irritations or allergies or for those who live in warm weather climates.
Features and Benefits:
- CI version available with patented Four-Points-of-Leverage™ system
- Polycentric hinges with contoured condyle shells
- Extension stops: available upon request 10°, 20°,30° and 40° (10° installed)
- Flexion stops: 45°, 60°, 75° and 90°
- Alternative to neoprene
- Lightweight, breathable fabric