The Aircast® AirSport™ helps to manage and prevent ankle sprains. It incorporates clinically proven Air-Stirrup ankle brace features, such as a semi rigid shell and aircells, to provide comfort and support during activity. Additional compression and stabilisation is provided by ATF (anterior talofibular) cross strap and integral forefoot and shin wraps.
- Foam-filled aircell that cushions and supports the ankle
- Semi-rigid encased shell offers proven Air-stirrup support
- Coated fabric for durability
- ATF cross-strap for ankle stabilisation and integral forefoot and shin wraps for support
- Automatic heel width adjustment for easy application
- Grade I or II ankle sprain
- Chronic instability